2017年5月26日金曜日

Yesterday

I begin to write a diary.
I always tweet, but I want to write more than 140 letters. Therefore I begin.

Yesterday, I was late to the 1st class for the first time in my life to be late the train.
When I arrived at Suizenzi Station, It was 20 minutes late than usual. So the bus which arrive at PUK before starting 1st class had already left. I was so disappointed. I was in the bus stop in front of the station for 30 minutes. I called taxi but it ignored.
I was bewildering. Suddenly, the taxi which one of  I was ignored came to me before 10 minutes to start the class. I rode it on soon. It took only 10 minutes. However I was late.

I want not to be late again!!!!!
And I hope that the day will be nice today.

The picture is Yatsushiro Station, my nearest station taken by me the last week!!
Don't you think it is beautiful? I think so too!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿