2017年11月2日木曜日

Pocahontas

At first Pocahontas didn't say anything. John Rolfe was a nice man, but a long time ago, she remembered, she wanted to be the wife of a different John. 'But I'm never going to see John Smith again,' she thought. 'He's dead, I must forget about him.'

I read Pocahontas. The story is love story. At first, English and Indian's relationship was so bad. However, a English man, John and the Indian girl, Pocahontas met. Pocahontas fell in love with John. And she confessed. But their's age difference is more than 10. He refused. After that, English and Indian's war happened. And John was killed. Pocahontas was very very sad. Some years later, she married another John. She was happy but she thought about John Smith all the time... I was really sad. No other bad things than lover was killed. I can't help it...

Vicary, Tim. (2003) Pocahontas Oxford OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS


pocahontas oxford に対する画像結果

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿