2018年4月11日水曜日

Spring vacation

In this spring vecation, I went on three trips.
-
First, I went to Tokyo. I enjoyed in Asakusa, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Tokyo Station. Especially, I haven't ever been to TDR. So I created great memories.
Second, I went to Kagoshima to see my closely friend. I stayed in her's house and talk a lot, enjoyed in Takamori Saigoh's hometown. However I couldn't enjoy all of Kagoshima. So I wanna go again!
Third, I went to Hitoyoshi with my friends in PUK by SL Hitoyoshi and Kawasemi-Yamasemi. We went to a big shrine, cafe. Hitoyoshi had very traditional place. So I had a special days.
-
I thought trip made me strong because I could experience a lot of things. And I was happy to see my friends long time no see. Those good memories makes me fine!

2 件のコメント:

  1. It looks very fun!!
    I wasn't able to travel, so I'm envious of you!
    I want to go TDR!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks! TDR was very very fun for me! I want you to go!

      削除