2018年5月16日水曜日

Alice's Adventure in Wonderland

Alice was beginning to get very bored. She and her sister were sitting under the trees. Her sister was reading, but Alice had nothing to do.
-
I read Alice's Adventure in Wonderland. The storywas the same as 『Alice in Wonderland』. She felt in the hole, her body was suddenly bigger and smaller by eating cake, cookie, and drinking. She met a lot of animals and cards.
-
I thought the book was very busy and it made me funny. However I felt a thing about Alice. First, she said she didn't have nothing to do, but after the problem happened, she annoyed. I found the normal life is important.
-
Carroll, Lewis. (1994). Alice's Adventure in Wonderland. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
-
alice's adventure in wonderland oxford に対する画像結果

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿