2017年6月26日月曜日

Ratatouille

I read Ratatouille. Remy is so good at cooking. However he is rat. If he cook by the people, he is killed! So he hide a cook who can't cook well and he controled him and they cooked delicious soup. Their meal was so delicious that a famous critic in Paris, Ego praised. I have watched it once, but I discovered a new aspect. It's interesting to watch movies and read books.


The next day Ego wrote his review of the restaurant. ''Years ago Gusteau said, 'Anyone can cook.' Now I understand these words. Not all people can cook well, but a great chef can come from anywhere. Yesterday, I ate the most delicious meal in my life. The chef was the strangest... and also the best in all of Paris.''




Vocabulary
anywhere どこでも
critic 批評家




Reference
Paul Shipton(2012)
England, Ratatouille, Penguin kids





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿