2018年1月6日土曜日

Jojo's story

Everything is dead, so why not days, too? Yes. No more days. No more Thursdays. There's only now.And there's only me.
-
I read Jojo's story. I can't express this story well. This story's main character, Jojo, lost everything. He lost his family, friend, and more. He is only alive in his country. After that he went orphan. A lot os things happened in there. After all, he became a soldier. I was impressed the biggining of the story. He talked with alone. In other words, he talked to himself. He wanted to die and go to his family. However he didn't want to die. I was moved to his waver feeling.
-
Moses, Antoinette. (2000). Jojo's story. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
-
jojo's story に対する画像結果

2 件のコメント:

  1. I have never read this story!
    This story sounds dark..
    Could he be happy..?:(

    返信削除
  2. Umm.. Maybe, he must have been a soldier with sadly..

    返信削除