2018年6月13日水曜日

The Railway Children

'We have to leave our house in London,' Mother said to the children. 'We're going to live in the country, in a little house near a railway line.
-
I read The Railway Children. This story have many happening. For example, when the family spent lich life for the first time, they must suddenly move away near railway and they began to very country life. And when their mother got sick and she must eat delicious food, they ran belong the railway and they showed the train's passengers big paper written in 'PLEASE GIVE US FOOD!' They also wanted to meet their father because they have ever met.
-
When I read it, I felt the story was so busy. Many happening, and father... I hope their family will be happ life. And I read stage 3 book for the first time. It was so interesting and it was easy to read!
-
Nesbit, Edith. (1993). The Railway Children. Oxford; Oxford University Press.
-
the railway children oxford に対する画像結果

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿