2018年6月20日水曜日

William Shakespreare

It was a sunny day in October 1579 when I first met Will, just outside Stanford, near a big field of apple trees. I saw a boy up in one of the trees.
-
I read William Shakespreare. This story was written about Shakespeare's life. His life was very hard,
for example, he studied hard, and he didn't sleep at all. And when he suddenly said he should leave his hometown and go to London to make better works, his friend(the story's writer)went with him.
-
Before reading, I felt his life was very good and he didn't feel hard at all. However, actually his life was very hard and he struggled very much. I thought his friend was very kind, because if he wasn't kaid, he had taken with Shakespeare. I was very moved.
-
Bassett, Jennifer. (1993). William Shakespreare. Oxford; Oxford University Press.
-
william shakespeare oxford に対する画像結果

1 件のコメント:

  1. I didn't know his life was very hard, so I want to read it next time!

    返信削除