2018年7月21日土曜日

Little Women


Beth went in. 'I came to say thank you, sir,' she began, in her quiet little voice. But he looked so friendly that she ran and put both her arms around his neck and kissed him.


I read Little Women. This story has many main character. First , of course four little women. They are called by their father. And they have a mother and a little sister. This story describes about family and their each love. They aren't diffrent their charecter. One of them is very fine and beautiful, the other is shy. I was moved tabout Beth's love the best. She was usually shy, but when she met music and a man who tell her about it, she changed little by little. And one day, she kissed to him suddenly. I thought meeting something shock makes people better.
-
Louisa, May, Alcott. (1995). Little Women . Oxford; Oxford University Press.
-



1 件のコメント:

  1. I have read this book before but I forgot the end so I need to read it again.

    返信削除