2018年7月11日水曜日

Love Story

'Oliver,' said Doctor Sheppard, 'the problem is more serious than that. Jenny is very ill. She has a blood disease. It is destroying  her blood, and we can't stop it.



I read Love Story. The story is about love story. When Oliver come library, he meet Jenny. Jenny is strong girl, so Oliver fell in lover with her. However he is so rich, she is so poor and so on, they have many difference points. So they are difficult for persuading to their parents, but at last they can do. They want a lot of things, but, suddenly she said about...
-
When I read it, I felt déjà vu. I have already read like this. I remembered about it and I was very moved. If I were her, I can't behave such as her. So I thought she was very strong. And he is too.
-
Segal, Erich. (1990). Love Story. Oxford; Oxford University Press.
-


ソース画像を表示

2 件のコメント:

  1. This book seems very interesting. I have never read this book, so I want to read this book.

    返信削除