2018年9月23日日曜日

week4day2

As I told, I went to Osaka to see my grandmother' s grave and play in Universal Studious Japan with my mother. Osaka is greater than Kumamoto about transport. In other words, we didn't understand how to go there very much. However, our smartphone also advance. So we researched by using it. And in USJ, we can see and take pictures with our favorite character, snoopy and his friends and so on. We were happy to see them as if we were children. After it, we rode on a lot of coasters. I was a little afraid of riding it, but after doing it, I was very exciting. This trip was so exciting and I went trip with her for the first time in two years, so I thought it's good to go with my family. I wanna go again! Now, I'm working five days last. The work is hard, but I can struggle because of fun.

2 件のコメント: