2018年10月19日金曜日

Essay1 College Writing

I think my journey started when I was born. And the more I get, the more
experiences I did. I also think our life is also similar to an adventures. This time, I will
explain my life as a journey and an adventure. I’ll write three parts, the past, now, and the
future.
First, I’ll explain about the time when I was born. That time, I was at a happiness
place. It was because I was only loved. Nobody hated me. I think when I did something,
everyone around me didn’t hate so that time I was on a roll very much.
Second, I’ll explain about now. From when I entered a kindergarten to now, I met a lot of
people. Before entered, I only knew my family, and everyone must have been loved. After
I entered there, I found that I directly show what I think, I think there are some people who
hate me. However some of my friends said to me they like that kind of thing about me. I was
always encouraged by this word. And I came to know about myself and have an inferiority
complex, but in the same time I also know what I’m good at the thing through my club activity. So
now, my journey isn’t perfect, but I think I’m enjoying it. I feel almost as if I have an
adventure in a precipitous mountain. The higher I climb, the happier I can feel.
Third, if I graduate from this university, I think the biggest adventure will begin. In society,
I must have met the people of all ages. So I will feel tired, but I also meet great things
which I haven’t net yet. Therefore I think my journey doesn’t finish for a time and my journey
never become only happiness. However I must survive this journey with a little happiness.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿