2017年7月10日月曜日

Anna and the Fighter

'Hello, Sam,' said Anna. 'You were great.' Sam was surprised. 'Hello, Anna,' he said. 'You're different now. You didn't talk to me before.' 'I'm sorry, Sam,' said Anna. 'I was wrong. I'm big and ugly, and you were frightened. But I'm not a criminal, Anna.' 'I'm sorry, Sam,' Anna said again. 'I was wrong. I m not frightened now.'
-
I read Anna and the Fighter. Anna thought that Sam is a criminal for the first time because the newspaper said he is a dangerous fighte. However the word meant that he is a nice boxer. And she was sorry to him. I think the newspaper isn't good to write something to understand to everyone.
vocabulary
ugly 醜い
criminal 犯罪者
-
Reference
Laird,E (1997), Anna and the Fighter,Macmillan Readers.
-
Anna and the Fighter に対する画像結果

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿