2017年7月12日水曜日

Rich man, Poor man

I went out of the house. I walked along the road to the bus station. I opened the envelope and I took out my money. I counted the money. It was ten pounds. I thought about my only son, Saul. My son, Saul, had sent me a money order for one hundred pounds. Mr Sheth had given me ten pounds. I felt old and I felt poor again.
-
I read Rich man, Poor man. Old man gave his son a money order. This is one hundred pound! However, He was told a lie. First when he was taken a photo, the next day, he was said what's it. Second, he gave it, he was said he can't change and he was given only ten pound. I'm worry about him...
-
Vocaburaly
photograph 写真
receipt レシート
-
Reference
T,C, Jupp(2005), Rich man, Poor man, Macmillian Readers
Rich man, Poor man macmillan に対する画像結果

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿